Sunday, March 8, 2009

Back to the pole

Hooray! Today I went to a friends house and we had our pole jam. What a blast!
Having someone push you and tell you that you can do it is so wonderful. Today I accomplished more than I thought I could have at this point.


Some background information you need to know.
I broke my hand in December and was in a cast for 8 weeks. After the cast came off, I was unable to do a lot of things. My strength had become 1/3 of what it was. My body wasn't conditioned as it was pre-break.

I've been a little leary of trying anything on the pole just because it's been so long and I'm scared of not being able to do anything. Well today, poling with my friend pushed me past that. I did almost everything I could before the break on my right side. I think it will take a little while to do everything on my left too.

It seems that the workout program, and easing into things has really paid off.

Here are some pictures of somethings I pulled off today.


1 comment:

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!