Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last week in the apartment

My head just did a 360. I cannot believe that I am only in this apartment for 1 more week!!!
We've started on the kitchen now. Packing up all the tools we won't be using for the next few days. My bathroom is almost completely done. I'll be living out of a suitcase and makeup bag for the next week. I can't bear to take down my computer yet though. My baby has to stick around until the end!

I'm so very excited to be out of this place. I will have a place to dance that doesn't have a dining room table in it, we'll have an entire workout set in the basement, so no more complaining I can't do my workouts at home due to lack of equipment. We'll have a yard to work on, and I'm sure the novelty of that will fade quickly, but it will be nice to be able to get outside and actually sit out there without people walking by and looking at you. (We are on the bottom floor of our place right now, and face the parking lot.) I can poke holes in the walls for pictures. I can paint if I so choose. I know that with a larger place, comes more cleaning, and far more responsibility, but it's worth it!

I can't tell you how fast this week is going to go by. I'm already thinking Saturday when we get home from visiting people we'll be packing up the rest of our crap. Sunday morning will be an early one getting all those last minute things put together. It came much faster than I thought. When we first signed or papers, I was sure it was going to take f-o-r-e-v-e-r to get here. And now it is and I'm not ready yet. I suppose blogging in my free time doesn't really help that cause though. Enough 'chit-chat' I'm off to the land of boxes and useless things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!