Monday, June 29, 2009

Halfway through my program

I've pretty well hit my halfway mark on this 6 month program I'm on. The New Rules of Lifting for Women has certainly kicked my butt. I have two more workouts in Stage 3, then it's only 3 stages left. Stage 4 and 5 are repeat exercises of Stage 2 & 3, but with lower reps and higher weights. Stage 6 will be a total change up with a concentration on building more strength. There is an optional Stage 7 (rather than doing 6) that is for fat loss, but I will not be doing that one. That's the last thing I want to do.

I am nearing the end of my current fitbook and very exciting to take the measurements next week to see how I've done over the past three months. I know for sure that I have lost an inch off my waist when I measured at a month and half. I've also increased my thighs and my arms. All good stuff, so we'll see where I'm sitting next week!

Next week I get to start a shiney new fitbook for the next 3 months. I'm also meeting with my nutritionist next week to get a hold on what I should be eating to get the best results. I'm not treating for anything specific, just to see if I can do a six-month program and get through it. So far and loving the results and want to continue. I feel the next three months will probably go by pretty quickly, a little apprehensive to actually be done to have to find something new. That's three months away so I really shouldn't worry about it until it comes. when I really should do is be planning a week vacation of relaxation at the end of the next three months. That would certainly give me something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!