Monday, July 6, 2009

New fitbook and 12 weeks of fun

Today I start a new fitbook. Very exciting! By the end of the pervious 12 weeks, I was ready to get something new to pump up my workouts. I'm bored!! It's been 3 months on this program, and it changes every 4 weeks, but I'm still bored. I guess because it's summer I want something new. It's time to change things up. I'm still going to continue on this program I'm on, but I'm also going to add a few things. Maybe buy a few new things to keep my motivation. (yeah shopping!)

I have free evenings all summer. I'm going to try and get outside after work with my boyfriend. We have a park with awesome trails that go for miles. I obviously can't run that far or bike, or roller blade, but hopefully by the end of summer my cardio won't suck as bad. I'm hoping I will actually be able to enjoy a jog or bike ride without feeling like my lungs are going to explode. Dancing for 3 minutes at a time for a song is definately not the same thing.

I'm going to get my butt downstairs or over to my pole buddy's place and work on some new moves. There are so many things I want to do, and I just don't work at it enough. I'm lazy! So now, instead of me poling when the mood strikes, I'm actually scheduling it into my fitbook :)

I'm meeting with my nutritionist today to go over the changes we made to my diet and what else I can do. I feel way healthier now and have so much more energy. I think there will be a few tweaks here and there, but nothing too drastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!