Monday, November 23, 2009

Updates on life

This weekend was an accomplishing things weekend. I got a lot done and felt great going to bed last night knowing that I got so much done and still have relaxation time.

Christmas shopping is just about done. I have a few more gifts to buy and a few things to send in the mail. Christmas cards are just about done, I just need to get some addresses.  I've started my Christmas baking already. I've got two types of treats so far. I'll need to make another batch of each of those and still make another type of treat. I'm noticing a trend though... it's chocolate. lol Sorry peeps, can't give the recipes. They are from my FI's mom and therefore secret ;)  My FI and I survived the 'putting up Christmas lights' test. They just go around our garage and to the entrance of the house. Nothing big, but for our first Christmas in the house, it's a start.

We booked our vacation for January finally.  Heading down the Caymans to meet my FI's nephew... officially. We've met him via Skype several times, but now we'll get to hold him :) That's one thing to look forward as well as lots of sunshine, scuba diving, snorkling and food!

As for relaxation, we went for a massage and were turned into butter, then spent the evening watching "The Tudors" I borrowed the first season from the library. It's very good so far. I don't think it will take us long to get through the first season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!