Sunday, January 10, 2010

4/25: In The Woods

Our January Book Club book was "In The Woods" by Tara French.  I also counted this book towards the WBC task of a book written in Ireland.

In the WoodsBasic story is there is a murder of a young girl at an archeoligical dig. The detectives Cassie and Ryan are investigating it.

The book was slow to get in, and never really picked up for me. I got about halfway through and they still had no leads, no suspects. Finally there was a break, and it seemed like this book was going to pick up and get moving. I was thoroughly disappointed with the ending, and feel the book was very anti-climatic. It seemed like there was no point to the whole thing by the time you got to the end. I was left disappointed, and feeling like I shouldn't have used my time to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!