Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blog Award


A big thank you to sweet and charming Olivea over on The Sweet Life. She passed this award on to me. I love reading her blog and hearing how her wedding planning is going.

If you can't read the picture very well it says: "You're going places, Baby"

Rules:
1. Post where you want to be in 10 years
2. Pass it on to 10 of your BF (Blog Friends)

In 10 years....
I hope to have 2 - 3 kids. I hope to be a stay-at-home-mom and teaching dance classes either at the studio I am at now, a franchise of it, or my own. As for the where, that doesn't matter much as long as I am near family, with my hubby-to-be and happy.

Blog Friends I nominate:
Izzy on EAW
Ashley on That's Life...
Julie on Booked Hooked
Seeker of Inner Peace on Cogitation on Meditation and Yoga
Ms. Manda on Ms. Manda's Madness
(yes I know there isn't 10. These are the blogs I follow all the time.)

6 comments:

  1. I love that you teach dance, it makes me so jealous. Every time I read about your pole dancing and stuff, I get a twinge to get started on dancing again. I am hoping to take classes this summer.

    Thanks for the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award :)Apparently, I've been locked out from the PJ forum, but it doesn't lessen my love for the art. Just means I'll have to be more creative. I hope you open your own studio soon! You'll feel better doing something you love. The switch for me has been incredible!

    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm loving keeping up with your pole stuff - I'm absolutely amazed at how awesome you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks so much! You rule! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girl! I might be going places but it is slow going! Hahahaha. Hopefully in 10 years I will actually have a job! That is my goal for now, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!