Monday, March 29, 2010

Manic Monday: Confession, Cake, Massage, Vet

Cake:
My fiance was home this weekend. It was also his birthday the night he flew in.
I got up and made a cake Friday morning and iced it that evening. We finally got around to eating it on Saturday night. I now have 8 pieces of cake that with all the stress of this week, I intend to eat.

Confession:
See my blog posting of the experience here. Faithful Friday: Sacrament of Reconciliation

Massage:
Every couple months, my fiance and I go for a couples massage. We've been a little disappointed with our current spa in that we book a 1.5 hour massage and they tell us it's only an hour when we get there. We went to Spa Europa. It was very European in the sense that there was one change room (suits us fine), they gave a different type of massage (don't know what it's called), and when we used the jacuzzi, we didn't need bathing suits! (private room, but still not the regular American standard)
It was a wonderful experience. I'm going back next week to get waxed (that will be a story in itself since I've never done it...)

Vet:
We took Beta to the vet and she has DOUBLED in size. I hope that doesn't continue or we'll have a very large dog when she is full gown. By an equation I found on the internet, her estimated size is 60lbs. That's not taking into account that her mom was only 35lbs. She could be smaller than the estimate.

All in all it was a great weekend. Nice and relaxing. I love it when my fiance is home. We try and spend as much time together as we can.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I'm a huge fan of still water spa at the Hyatt.

    As for waxing... I've been doing it so long I don't find it too painful, though it depends what you're having done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any tips would help Chowsr! I'm getting legs, bikini and underarm. Figured I might as well go all out.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!