Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pole Therapy

I went to pole class last night after debating whether or not to go. It's a late class and I wasn't sure how Beta was going to do with it being almost bed time and me leaving the house.  She was fine. Moving on....

I wanted my last class of level 8 to be a good one. I needed something good to happen this week, and I figured physical accomplishment would be the avenue to take.  I hurt today, but it was all worth it. I managed to do a shoulder mount v.  All three of us who were in class last night got this one. It was high fives all around.

I feel so much better today after having something good happen. Last night was a better night all around, but nailing a new move took the cake. It wasn't a one time thing either. I did the shoulder mount v several times.

Thanks for taking the picture Ashlee!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your night got better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you nailed that move. I know it is a tough one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely tough Manda. Opens up a whole new set of moves to work on though.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!