Thursday, April 1, 2010

Endings are New Beginnings

(yes I'm aware it's April Fool's Day, and no I don't pull pranks and I dislike when they are pulled on me)

Yesterday marked the end of the Winter Book Challenge from The Nest Book Club.
I finished with 170/425 points. Since it was my first challenge, I'd say that's pretty good. I'm not a fast reader, and with having little time to read other than on my commute, I don't get a lot of books read. I'm proud of my first crack. 15 books in total! I'm well on my way of reaching 25 books in 2010. I may have to up that to 50.

Today marks the beginning of the Spring Book Challenge. Another 3 months of completely different tasks.
I have a bunch of books picked out, and I'm working on getting through them one at a time. I think that will be much more effective.

3 comments:

  1. I did that challenge too but only got 25 points. But I was pretty happy with it.

    Are you doing the next challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely doing the next challenge.
    I have a ton of books picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!