Saturday, May 8, 2010

Movie Review (7): Iron Man 2

Frenchie and I were both off this past Friday, so we decided to hit a matinee. There were only about 30 people in the movie so it was great. No fighting for seats or ending up in the very front of the theatre.

The movie itself was awesome. Robert Downey was fantastic as always in his role. He was more Iron Man than he was in the first one. He was funny, charming and a smart ass. All the perfect traits for a super hero that has revealed himself to the world.
Black Widows character played by Scarlett Johansson was great. I didn't know what her role was in the comic books.
Definitely a great movie. Entertaining, funny and action-packed.

2 comments:

  1. Joe and I saw this movie this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took my bro to see Friday afternoon, and it was packed.

    I loved it as well too. I wasn't a big fan that Scarlett played Black Widow, I wish it was someone else. I like her, but not for this role. That's the only prob I have.

    Otherwise, it was a kick ass movie.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!