Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Therapy Tuesday: Prolotherapy #3

Prolotherapy: Treatment #3
As said last week, I'm now getting treatments every 2 weeks now. As much as I would love to go every week, the Dr. says it's the best time frame to maximze healing. Personally I didn't like last week and all the pain I got back with it. The second week without a treatment was rough.
Friday I went for treatment #3. The freezing didn't last nearly as long as before. By the time we got home from the Dr. I was able to function ok. For most of Friday I had soreness which is normal. Think of when you get freezing at the dentist and then the freezing comes out. It feels like that.
Saturday the forearm felt much better and by Sunday I recall saying my wrist feels great.
Monday? Well, I heated my forearm and tried not to type very much. I think this is going to be a very long week. It's truly amazing how one day of work and typing makes a big difference in my pain levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!