Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wedding Wednesday: Wedding Congratulations to a fellow blogger

I don't have anything much to say on my own plans. Frenchie and I did nothing with the wedding this weekend. It was actually really nice to take a break from it all.

Rather than go over what I've already planned, or what I still need to plan, I want to give a shout out to a fellow blogger.

Congratulations to Olivea of The Sweet Life on your recent nuptials!

I haven't followed your blog for a long time, but I feel like I know you a little better going through the last 5 months of your wedding planning.
I hope you and Luke have a wonderful marriage together!
You are a beautiful woman and I wish you all the best.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much! I can't wait for yours now! I need to live vicariously through other brides so I don't go through wedding withdrawal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine will be a while yet.
    Feel free to offer advice! haha

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!