Sunday, July 18, 2010

36/50: The Bride Collector

The Bride CollectorThe Bride Collector by Ted Dekker

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I got this audiobook in hopes that my fiancé would enjoy listening to it while we were on a road trip. Success!
I can't tell you how many times we sat in our vehicle when we reached various destinations just to hear what happens next.

Brad Raines is an FBI agent searching for a serial killer. He find his investigation leading him to a private psychiatric insitution and enlists the help of Paradise.

The story is amazing and slightly complicated. It gives you chills. The killer is certainly out of his mind, but incredibly put together at the same time. You can see things unravel, and you can guess parts of what will happen, but there are also parts you don't see coming.

This was certainly a great thriller and kept us entertained for a long road trip. I would like to read more of Ted Dekker and see what else he's written. I was thoroughly impressed with this book.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!