Monday, July 19, 2010

37/50: Sh*t My Dad Says

Sh*t My Dad SaysSh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I'd heard a little about this book and after reading an excerpt, decided it was worth buying. I put it on my phone to read while I was bored and found it very entertaining.

If you dislike the word "f@#%", I highly suggest not reading it. However, if profanity doesn't bother you, give this one a read. The stuff his dad says over the years amazes me. I can't imagine growing up with a father like that. Not that he was abusive or mean in any way. He was blunt... VERY blunt. His dad says what he wants, whenever he wants, how he wants. He says what everyone else is thinking.

I had my coworkers laughing pretty good while I read a few of the quotes outloud to them. Sitting at our lunch table giggling is rude if you don't share the funny.

For some fun entertainment, it's a good book.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!