Friday, July 16, 2010

Fitness Friday: Jenyne Butterfly

Jenyne Butterfly is amazing!
She flew up to Calgary to give a days worth of workshops. They were held at Polejunkies in the studio. There were private sessions, semi-private sessions, and group workshops based on level.
I had the pleasure of taking a semi-private workshop with her this past Wednesday. For an hour, she put my friend and I through a series of moves and exercises and taught us some awesome pole stuff.

I love the way she has so much grace and strength. For someone who teaches and performs pole dance for a living, she is very humble. She's very petite and such a sweetheart. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to learn from someone so well known in the pole community.

Although I didn't get all the moves she taught us, I do have some new things I'll be working on in my next 6 week class session. I did however manage to get Brass Monkey. I will post some pics next week from class Tuesday.

For more information on Jenyne here are a few links:
Jenyne Butterfly Website
Twitter
Myspace
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!