Friday, August 27, 2010

41/50: Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson

Sundays at Tiffany'sSundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A friend of mine sent me Sundays at Tiffany's to read. She thought it was light, and romantic and something to keep me entertained with. She was right.

Michael is the imaginary friend to Jane. At 9 years old, he leaves as is the custom of imaginary friends. It's in the rules. The kicker is that the child doesn't remember. They wake up the next day, and forget they ever had an imaginary friend. Except Jane. She remembers everything about Michael.

Fast forward years down the road. Michael is on a break from his last assignment, in New York where he sees Jane. He has never once seen one of his previous assignments as an adult. He struggles to figure out what it means and eventually decides he can't stop thinking about her and needs to know her.

I liked this book. It was cute, a quick read and something I would read before bed since it didn't take much thought. The chapters were incredibly short, so I was able to read 3 or 4 chapters and then lights out for bed.

I've never actually read a James Patterson book but this is enough to get me to read more of him. I liked the style of writing. I'm not much for romance novels, but Sundays at Tiffany's was great.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!