Friday, August 20, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: August 20 - 23, 2010

Book Blogger Hop
Every Week Crazy-for-books.com hosts the Book Blogger Hop with a question.

This week's question comes from Libraryscatbooks!


How many blogs do you follow?
My Google Reader Feed says I follow 57. Those are split between book bloggers, a few of my Nest friends, a few Knot friends and some girls from the pole world. I even have some blogs of people I know IN REAL LIFE.
I don't get around to reading them every day. There are a lot of times I come on after a couple of days and get through just those that are my most important.

Thanks for hopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, the days when I still had a managable number of blogs to look through...lol.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I officially follow too many to count haha I'm a new follower from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No lo sé. I don't know. No idea.
    I visit a blog each day and
    I visit ten blogs every Sunday.
    Je ne sais pas!

    Whatever the number, I'd love to have one more...Yours!

    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visit too many blogs. :)

    First time visit to your site.

    Hop on over to mine for a Mailbox Monday, a Teaser, Tuesday, and a review of I'd Know you Anywhere by Laura Lippman.

    http://silversolara@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!