Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading (Aug 23 - 29, 2010)


It's Monday, What are you reading is a meme hosted over on The Book Journey. Book Bloggers gather to post what they have read the past week and plan to read this week.
This will be my first What Are You Reading Post. Thanks for stopping by to visit!

I finished:
Shadow Hills 
This book was her debut novel. I absolutely loved it! You can read my whole review here.

I'm Reading:
(ebook)
The De-Stress Divas Guide to Life: 77 Ways to Recharge, Refocus, and Organize Your Life

Sundays at Tiffany's

Next Up:

It should be shipped and heading my way this week! It will be a fight between me and Frenchie to see who gets to read it first. Luckily I'm still at home this week, so I get first dibs.
After Frenchie reads it, my sister wants it, and then the other sister. 
Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)

7 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for Mockingjay! I am trying to convince myself that I can reread both HG and CF tonight before I start Mockinjay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone seems to be raving about Mockingjay, so I might just have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I am dying. I need Mockingjay in my hands NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Sundays At Tiffany's. This meme has shown me this week that I may be the only person not intending to read Mockingjay. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard that Shadow Hills is good, so glad to hear you liked it as well. I saw you're doing the Couch to 5K. It seems like a great program so good luck! I'm a runner and love to stay fit as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mockingjay!!!! WOO HOO!!! I am reading that one this week too. Have a super week of reading and thanks for joining the meme! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shadow Hills is awesome! I'll have to read your review. I read Mockingjay this week and loved it too!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!