Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Movie Review (16): The Other Guys

Frenchie and I were in debate on which movie to go and see. I wanted to see The Expendables, he wanted to see The Other Guys. We polled the audience and ended up with his choice.

I'm not sure how to review this movie. It was funny because I laughed. But I also shook my head a lot and said "what the f*&^?" more times than I can count. I should probably put a disclaimer that I'm not a huge fan of Will Ferrel. I do love me some Mark Wahlberg though. However he was in baggy clothes for most of the movie. That body is FAR too nice to have it covered up.

Frenchie didn't want to see The Expendables because he'd heard it's got terrible dialogue full of clichés. The Other Guys was about the same. Full of clichés and crappy dialogue.

There's not much else to say really. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you like Will Ferrel, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.  Frenchie and I kept giving each other looks through out the movie with that knowing, "are you serious" glance. Needless to say, my veto power of his choice of movies will now take effect until he picks a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!