Monday, September 6, 2010

It's Monday, What are you reading? (Sept 6 - 12, 2010)

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. It's purpose is to share what I have read this past week and what I plan to read this week. I missed participating last week so this will include both weeks.
What I finished reading

(ebook)

The De-Stress Divas Guide to Life: 77 Ways to Recharge, Refocus, and Organize Your Life



Sundays at Tiffany's



Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)

What I am Reading This week

I won this book on Goodreads and haven't gotten around to reading it yet.
Smoke Screen: A Novel

2 comments:

  1. Would you believe I have never read Sandra Brown?

    I hope Sunday At Tiffany's was good - that is one I think I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sundays At Tiffany's was good. Cute story and super easy read. Fluff in my opinion.
    I've never read Sandra Brown either. This is the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!