Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!!

To all my Canadian readers:

I hope you eat a lot of turkey, fall into a turkey nap and have leftovers for the next week. At least that's what I'm planning this weekend.
We are travelling the 6 hours to my future-in-laws to celebrate Thanksgiving. My future-mother-in-law is an AMAZING cook. I always eat way too much and have way too much wine. It's hard not to!
Enjoy the long weekend!!!

I hope everyone has something to be thankful for this year.
Here is my list:
- new opportunities
- friends and family
- my wonderful fiancé
- the lessons I've learned this year

2 comments:

  1. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving !!! Do your future in-laws live in Quebec ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, northern Alberta. Franco-Albertan.
    There's quite a large French community in north Alberta.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!