Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Monday, What are you reading? (Oct 18 - 24, 2010)

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. It's purpose is to share what I have read this past week and what I plan to read this week. I don't participate that often. I don't read fast enough and figure people don't want to see a carbon-copy of the previous week.

What I finished
(library)
What I am reading
(library)
Packing for Mars: The Curious Science of Life in the Void

Up Next?
(owned)
I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies)

2 comments:

  1. These all look intriguing...hope you enjoy them!

    Click on my name for the link....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to I Am Number Four! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!