Saturday, November 6, 2010

48/50: 10 Minute Guide to Project Management by Jeff Davidson

10 Minute Guide to Project Management (10 Minute Guides)10 Minute Guide to Project Management by Jeff Davidson


My rating: 3 of 5 stars




I picked this book up to help me better understand project management. I eventually want to move into that sort of role in my career, so doing some reading is always helpful. I don't have a lot to say about this book since it's non-fiction and pretty dry. For my first read at project management, it provided a very high overview. I liked that it didn't go into a lot of detail. It kept things simple and to the point. I made a lot of notes and will certainly keep this book around for reference. I enjoyed that it provided examples where the tools they describe were used. It gives a hands-on approach that I could really relate to and also relate it back to what I'm currently doing.

View all my reviews

This is number 48 for the year! Almost reached my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!