Monday, November 29, 2010

It's Monday, What are you reading? (Nov 29 - Dec 5, 2010)



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. It's been a few weeks since I participated in this meme. I'm hoping over the next month I can get in once or twice more. This meme gives people a chance to show what they've read, and what is next up. You can get some great ideas for new books to read by going to the host blog and following a lot of the links. Enjoy and happy reading!


What I Finished

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies)

What I am reading
Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 10th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2)

What's up next
Outlander

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!