Monday, November 8, 2010

It's Monday, What are you reading? (Nov 8 - 14, 2010)


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. It's purpose is to share what I have read this past week and what I plan to read this week. I'm finally getting back into reading daily. I'll be able to participate in this meme far more often. I like that I'm able to share with people on what I'm reading and what I plan to read next.

What I finished
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Halo


What I'm Reading
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Hush, Hush
Did Jesus Have a Last Name? And 199 Other Questions from Catholic Teenagers


What's up next
Once I finish the two on the "am Reading" list, I'll be looking to read these ones.
I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies)The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate

3 comments:

  1. I received for review Expiation by Greg Messel from Author Solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some interesting books up for this week, I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Number 4 is coming up soon for me too... I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!