Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Movie Review (22): Red

To celebrate Halloween, Frenchie and I went to a movie Saturday night. We chose to see Red instead of Saw #whateveritis because lets face it, that movie doesn't provide me with gore, it provides nightmares and oodles of therapy. I like gore, but not like that. (I mention Saw, only because it would have been the "Halloween" thing to do.)

Red finds Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, and Helen Mirran as retired CIA agents. There is a hit out for all of them. They band together and try to solve who is trying to eliminate them and why. The humour is definitely there. I love the jokes and the digs the young guns aim at the old guns. Hilarious! One thing I didn't know about the movie was that Karl Urban was in it. He looks damn fine in a suit!

If you're looking for a laugh and some action, go see this one. It's got both. Frenchie and I left laughing and with smiles on our faces.

1 comment:

  1. I liked this movie a lot too! I was surprised by how funny it was.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!