Monday, November 15, 2010

Yearly Book Goal: Complete!

I read 50 books in 2010 by November 11, 2010

I set a goal of 25 books at the beginning of the year when I joined The Nest Book Club. I read reached my original 25 book goal by May 13, 2010. At that point I upped my goal to 50. I didn't think I could do it but I did. I read 50 books, and there's still 7 weeks left in the year!

I started listing out every book and including a link with it. This post would have been extremely long so I've grouped them.


My favorites (rated 5 stars)
Still Alice
The Name of the Wind
Catching Fire
Hunger Games

Least Favorites (rated 1 star)
In the Woods
The Bell Jar

Sources of Books
Owned
Borrowed
Library
Other Stats
Audio Books
3/50
E-books
3/50
YA
17/50

4 comments:

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!