Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas book haul

Christmas book haul 


Thus far....

Matched and The Body finder came from my secret elf. Thank you!!!

The Secret Daughter was duplicate that Frenchie's mom got. She gave it to me, and we sent her a different book in the mail so she would still get a book from us for Christmas.

Crescendo Frenchie gave to me. He kept asking about all the books I read and what ones had sequels, which ones I wanted etc.

Paranormalcy and Anna and The French Kiss I bought last night with one gift card. I'm going today for another book of choice: Clockwork Angel.

Tom Clancy is for Frenchie. He picked it up off the 30% off Hardcover shelf and can't wait to dig in.

I'm heading over for some more books at lunch today since I have more gift cards to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!