Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 11: Favorite TV Shows


(This post has become an excuse to post hot guys)
Supernatural

That took me all of 0.5 seconds to come up with. I am ADDICTED to this show. I have watched it since the very beginning.
Here are the reasons for me watching it this long. 
Dean Winchester - Jensen Ackles
  
Sam Winchester - Jared Padelecki

Here are some other shows I watch weekly. We have a PVR so watching time gets cut in half simply because we fast forward through the commercials.

House: An episode of this doesn’t last long on our PVR.

 Hawaii 5-0: Brand new this year and I love it!
The scenery is great, the view is awesome…

Alex O'Loughlin
Oh and the shots of the islands are so green!!

The Big Bang Theory: Nothing better than a bunch of nerds/geeks!

Cougar Town: Throw flames if you want, but this show makes me laugh so hard every time I see it. Frenchie even watches it, even though he will deny it.

Nikita: She kicks butt and I love it. Michael isn’t too hard to look at either.

Dexter: It feels so wrong to cheer for the psychopathic killer.

The shows I watch when Frenchie is gone. He would rather put a pen through his eye than watch these, so I reserve them for when he’s playing hockey.

Vampire Diaries: There’s only one reason Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Grey’s Anatomy: I try not to watch it, but it’s one of those shows that I get sucked into. After last season I had to keep watching.

Private Practice: I started watching this one simply because it came from Grey’s.

True Blood: Read all the books, so I have to watch the show. Eric would be the other reason.
Eric Northman


2 comments:

  1. Eeek - and aren't you just DYING to know the outcome of this season of Dexter!? I can't believe tomorrow is the finale! I'm so nervous/excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have 3 episodes saved on our PVR we still need to watch yet. Finally finished "The Walking Dead" this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!