Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 13: Goals


I want to become a project manager. I would love to go and get my certification. This is a huge commitment and I have no idea if I’ll be able to accomplish it, but it’s a goal.

I want to be a mom someday. Frenchie and I have had the “kid talk” and we will eventually have a family. There are a lot of thing we want to accomplish before then.

I will see France.

I want to be more flexible. In body and mind.

I want to be able to shoulder mount into a brass monkey. It will be a while before I can do this pole move but someday…

I’m not sure what else to write for goals. I haven’t thought that far ahead. If you would have asked me 4 months ago, I would have said: Get another job. Break my anxiety/panic attacks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!