Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 15 - Bible Verse

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
This is such a popular verse but it truly does have substaintial meaning. I'm not sure if this is my favorite bible verse, since I haven't gone through the entire bible, it was definitely the first one that popped into my head.

God gave up his only son for us. Jesus came to Earth, walked among us as a human. He experience humanity. After all that, he was crucified and suffered greatly for our sins.

I can't think of anything more powerful than knowing God gave Jesus to us, to suffer for us, to die for us. I can think of no greater love in this world.

1 comment:

  1. I love how we both picked this one. Yes, it's popular and I know several more by heart but this is one I truly love. And has such strong meaning to me.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!