Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 17 – Something you’re looking forward to


This one should be obvious. THE WEDDING!!!!! And shortly after… THE HONEYMOON!!!!!

This is the day most girls dream of. I can’t say I ever did growing up. I was always a princess, not a bride. But! Now it's all I think about... mostly.

June 18th will be the day Frenchie and I profess our love to each other in front of our family, friends and God. I am so excited for the ceremony! Everyone always talks about the reception and the gifts and the dance, but it’s really all about that moment when we’re both up at the altar, saying our vows. I can’t imagine anything more special in our lives right now.

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy! YOu're going to have so much fun :)

    I'm excited for...spring haha I have a while.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!