Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 23 - Favorite Vacation

It hasn't happened yet. 
Frenchie and I are going to, one day, before kids, go to France for 2 - 3 weeks. Sure there are some amazing vacations I've taken in my life. I absolutely LOVE the Cayman Islands. We've been there twice. Although it's a vacation, we also go to see family and friends.

Cuba was stunning. The history and people were amazing! I think as a Canadian there is a different feel to going to that island. We are treated so well and the people are so friendly. My family and I went over Christmas and had a wonderful trip. I've never seen a larger coconut Christmas tree before.

Mexico: Been twice. It's the place you go when you need a cheap vacation.

Hawaii: Beautiful place! I'm an all-inclusive girl, so although New Years in Maui was awesome, I didn't find it the same type of holiday as I'm used to.

I've been a few more places, but I'm betting on the Honeymoon being one of the best. only 6 more months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!