Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 8: A place you've travelled to

My favorite place I’ve been so far is Grand Cayman. I’ve been twice now.

We have family and friends that live on the island so we only ever have to pay to get there. They live not too far from 7 Mile Beach. A walk two blocks and we’re on the beach enjoying the sun.

Frenchie and I did our PADI certification classroom/pool course here in Canada then went to the Caymans and did all our certification dives. It was stunning and warm. Way better than up here in the murky cold.

Here are some pictures for you to get jealous over. These are from 2008
DSCN0899
Turtle Farm - Baby turtle
DSCN0833
7 Mile Beach

DSCN0877
Rum Point
DSCN0986
Shortest Runway Ever!
DSCN0965
Stingray City
DSCN0920
HELL
DSCN0929DSCN0943
DSCN1017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!