Friday, December 31, 2010

December Book Recap

I was disappointed in myself for December. I thought with Christmas I would get a lot more reading done. Sadly, things came to a close and I lost steam. I surpassed my reading goal in November so all the books in December were basically freebies for me. I got so many books for Christmas I wanted to wait until 2011 to dig into the wonderful pile.
Looking back at my November Book Recap, I only read one book that I said I would read in December. The library was so kind as to tell me a few books I had on hold came in so they got read in stead. I'm sure glad I did!

What I Read in December
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2)The Sky Is EverywhereThe Mockingbirds

My Reviews

I haven't decided what I'm going to read in January 2011 yet. There are so many wonderful books sitting on my shelf. I plan to participate in the Winter Book Challenge that is book on by the Nest Book Club. I would like to fit as many books that I already own into the categories and try to clear out the top shelf of my bookcase. It's starting to overflow and I feel badly for all those books bought and just sitting there.

Right now I have begun to read Outlander. I curse myself for not reading this book sooner. It is consuming my life! I can't get enough of it. I've read so many YA books this year and while I do love them and how quick they are, reading this wonderful adult fiction has me tied up and twisted with smiles and gasps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!