Friday, December 17, 2010

Fitness Friday: P90X Week 2

Frenchie and I have finished week 2 of the P90x.
Since starting this program, I've adjusted my work/dance schedule to coincide with the Yoga and the Kenpo workouts. I go to dance instead of doing those two. It works out really well.
I'm starting to see a little improvement. I'm also noticing small changes in Frenchies arms.

I've been sick for about 3 weeks now with a lingering cold. Tuesday I didn't go to dance or workout. Wednesday I stayed home from work and didn't workout that night. I went to dance Thursday, but it was pretty futile. I couldn't invert without getting light-headed or a resulting headache. Very frustrating!
I'm hoping that tonights XStretch will help. If I could just get over this cold, I'd be back going full out. I'm hoping to still get good results even with this week being off and next week getting back into it slowly.

I absolutely love the P90x. Yes, even the plyometrics dvd. Everyone says they hate it, but I find it fun. Call me crazy, but it reminds me so much of a fitness class.

On a good note, the last time I did the Ab Ripper X, I did 202/349 ab exercises. I'm improving! By the end of the 12 weeks I want to be able to do them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!