Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Monday, What are you reading? (1 of 2011)





It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Starting off the new year right by participating in this meme. I love looking at what everyone is reading. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!! I'm going to start off fresh. So far in 2011 I haven't finished a book yet. It's only January 3rd and the one I'm reading is a big one.

What I am Reading
Outlander

What's Next
Anna and the French KissThe 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts

8 comments:

  1. I have heard so much about Outlander and hope to read it sometime this year. Hope you are enjoying it. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly enjoyed Outlander! Have a wonderful week reading. My Monday is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Outlander for free on my iPod one day but I haven't gotten into it yet. Everyone seems to love it. I should get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard people either love or dislike Outlander. I'm a lover. Definitely worth the 600+ pages. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reading "Stealing midnight" by Tracey McNish. It's my first historical romance. Pretty good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it to. If you ever want to read the rest of the series, I have them all. I suppose I should amend that too, if you ever want to read the rest of the series and are looking for someone to borrow them from, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Heather - I actually have all the books. I found them for my ereader :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard the Outlander books are so good. I really need to try them.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!