Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Monday, what are you reading? (4 of 2011)


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Starting off the new year right by participating in this meme. I love looking at what everyone is reading. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!! 

What I Finished

My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands [Paperback]
Review Here

What I am Reading
Room: A Novel
I'm having a hard time reading this one. 
I realize it's from the perspective of a 5 year old child, but it's so hard to read.
This one will be a "am reading" for quite a while.

The Body Finder
I like this one so far.

What's Next
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3)

5 comments:

  1. I think The Room sounds great, but way too intense for me. I'd much rather read Chelsea Handler's book. :) Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend loves Chelsea Handler's books, I haven't read any yet though, and I loved the Body Finder! :D
    I'm not sure about the room, I've heard great things, but it hasn't really drawn me in or anything.

    Thanks for commenting on my post just a little while ago, and I see that you're in Alberta too, no wonder you loved that I got a book from Calgary. :D I was pretty excited when I found EDGE online and saw it was in Alberta lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ambur - I had a look at their site. I wish I was more into fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got Room on my TBR list, though goodness knows with everything else on that list it may be 2020 before I get near it! Thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved ROOM and the Five Love Lang ages! Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!