Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Monday, what are you reading? (2 of 2011)


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Starting off the new year right by participating in this meme. I love looking at what everyone is reading. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!! 

What I Finished
Outlander

What I am Reading
Anna and the French Kiss

What's Next
The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That LastsHarry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3)

2 comments:

  1. I still have not read ANY of the Outlander series...what kind of reader am I???
    My daughter just started the HP series...I love following her reacation, it's like reading it again for the 1st time!
    Have a great week...here is my Monday post:
    http://www.gerberadaisydiaries.com/2011/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the comment above - I have not read any of those books either but I have heard such great things I know I need to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!