Monday, January 31, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (5 of 2011)



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books
This meme is a great way to start the week and add some great books to your to-read list.
I love looking at what everyone is reading.
Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!! 

This week was a slow week for me.
What I Finished
The Body Finder

What I Am Reading
Room: A Novel
Yes, still reading this one. I'm getting more in to it now. Jack is getting older and he's starting to question everything. Ma is starting to tell him things. The story is so heart-wrenching. I'm excited to read more of it.
This is a slow book to start, but I'm on page 70 and things are finally starting to pick up and move. It was pretty stagnant for a while.

Hunger

Hunger came in at the library for me. I've been waiting for a while to get this one.
From Goodreads: Lisabeth Lewis has a black steed, a set of scales, and a new job: she’s been appointed Famine. How will an anorexic seventeen-year-old girl from the suburbs fare as one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse?
Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, Book 2)
I think it may be time to meet Jamie and Claire in Scotland again. I'm feeling that pull
Traveling the world on her steed gives Lisa freedom from her troubles at home: her constant battle with hunger, and her struggle to hide it from the people who care about her. But being Famine forces her to go places where hunger is a painful part of everyday life, and to face the horrifying effects of her phenomenal power. Can Lisa find a way to harness that power — and the courage to battle her own inner demons
 
What's Up Next

10 comments:

  1. The Body Finder sounds really good!!

    Dollycas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Room seems to be making the rounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Hunger around and am looking forward to seeing what you think of it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Room is in my TBR pile... I'm waiting to be in the mood for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jamie and Claire, I have the latest one on my TBRpile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed Dragonfly In Amber. Have a wonderful week reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Room is a book on my wish list. Hope you enjoy all your books.

    Here's my MAILBOX/READING

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you are getting into ROOM.... it is such an interesting read.

    Hope you join the Monday What Are You Reading this week as well - this is a special anniversary addition that I am very excited about! :)

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!