Monday, January 10, 2011

My Book Journey 2011

I saw over on A Book Journey that she has a challenge called Where are you reading. I'm not going to join the challenge since it is to see if you can read a book form every state. I am however, going to use her idea and keep a map of where I read. For every book, I'm going to post a marker on my map of where that book took place. I think this is such a cool idea!
I have only read one book so far this year, which makes my map pretty sad, but hopefully by the end of the year it will be full of markers!
I will keep this over on my side tab so you can see the updates.
View Stella's Book Journey 2011 in a larger map

4 comments:

  1. Very very very cool idea!!!!! Mine would be pretty boring though....99% of my pins would be my bed! LOL!!! Last year i did take my Sony reader on a trip...but did I actually read...um..no. Maybe this year! I have another trip in March! But if I read on the airplane, I won't be sure exactly what state I am above!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie - You misunderstand. The book I just finished was set in Scotland. I've never been there myself. The point is to mark where the book took place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooooooooooooooooh!! Now THAT is pretty cool too!!! LOL!! I just thought you were really well traveled!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!