Saturday, January 8, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I love awards! Especially from new followers. Thank you so much Lisha from Because Books Don't Judge for this award.

Stylish-Blogger
The Stylish Blogger Award is for newly discovered blogs you follow. Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


7 Things About Me
1. I have more book boyfriends than I can count.  They never let you down and are always there!

2. I'm jealous of Frenchies brand new iPhone4. (I have a blackberry and I love it, but the iPhone is so cool!

3. I am slowly making my way through the Star Trek movies. I feel less of a geek for never watching them.

4. I have a gift on my shelf that I still have to send to a friend.

5. I kill plants. I have yet to have a plant survive a while. I forget about them

6. I'm an Indianapolis Colts fan.

7. I'm proud to be Canadian!!

10 Newly Discovered Bloggers
Not all of these are book blogs. Some are cooking, wedding, and a mix of everything. 
Head on over and say hi!










7 comments:

  1. Ohhh! Thank you Stella!!!! *happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kill plants too! I hate to admit it, and pretend that I don't, but I have yet to find my green thumb although I want one so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks! I'm so excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I haven't recently discovered 10 blogs but I am going to get right on that and post tomorrow. Yaye!!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!