Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: January 26, 2011 Checkin


What was accomplished:

  • I got in contact with a friend of my sister to see about making my veil.
  • Frenchie bought his wedding band!
  • Booked meeting with ceremony musician (and awesome friend) to go over music
  • My mom bought her wedding dress
  • I ordered my bridesmaids gifts
  • Frenchie bought my wedding gift (apparently. I don't know what it is)
  • Guest list finalized


What needs to be done:
  • Cancel hall rental for the night before the wedding. We don't need it anymore.
  • Look at tuxes with Frenchie
  • Get Frenchie to sit down and really go through the readings for the ceremony

2 comments:

  1. Aww he finally chose his wedding band ! Good job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he did! It's beautiful. I'm so excited. He's tried it on a couple times since he bought. heehee

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!