Friday, March 18, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (3 of 2011)

Book Blogger Hop
The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-For-Books and is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!

Thanks for hopping by!

This week's question comes from Somer who blogs at A Bird's Eye Review (I love the color on her blog.)

"Do you read only one book at a time,
or do you have several going at once?"
I typically have at least 2 - 3 books on the go. One in the car on audio or on my iPod, one on my ereader for those crammed train rides, and one book to read everywhere else.
Depending on the books I might focus more on one than the other. This happens when I get one of those books I just can't put down. This time? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I put my other two books aside in order to finish this one.
chicfit

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot on the go! I prefer one at a time.

    Here's My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shan, one at a time for me. Recently I was reading a book, a big fat hardcover that I'd won from a blog contest. It was just okay. I went away on vacation and I really didn't want to lug this book on the plane...especially since I wasn't all that into it. So I started something new I had downloaded to my Sony Reader. And that book sucked me in, so I stayed with it. Finished last night and I guess I will go back to the other. Normally, I wouldn't, but I am more than halfway in...so I do want to see how it all ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I've read Prisoner of Azkaban multiple times and it still sucks me in.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer one book at a time but I do listen to audio books at the same time. I feel the need to concentrate on one book and I get distracted if I have more than one.

    My blog in-interest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!