Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Recap 2011

Books
I read 4 books in the month of February. Not great, but not bad. I started 4 more before the month was over. I'm hoping I can finish those 4 and move on during March. I feel behind in my goal to reach 50 books in 2011. I'm also lagging behind in my points during the Winter Book Challenge.
Finished
Hunger (library)  - 2 Stars
Room (Ebook) - 3 Stars
Together for Life (on shelf) - 3 Stars
Day After Night (audio CD) - 4 stars

Started

Savings 
I spent $5.24 this month on Room. I saved $50.23 for the month of February. I used the library for the other two and read one off my shelf.
Year-to-date savings: $90.81

Book Journey
I travelled to the Western United States, Mid-West United States, Calgary and Israel this month. Can't wait to see Where I'm reading next!

Movies
Pretty slim pickings at the theatre again this month. We ended up seeing only one.
March looks a little better, but we will see how things go.

Fitness
I have officially quit the P90x.
Teaching still rocks as always.
Pole is getting a little better and I'm finally enjoying my classes again.
I wrote my final exam for the AFLCA and now await my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!