Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (11 of 2011)



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books

This meme is a great way to start the week and add some great books to your to-read list. I love looking at what everyone is reading.
Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!!

What I Finished
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3)
I haven't written my review for this one yet. Still digesting it's awesomeness

What I Am Reading
Juliet
Juliet
I'm half done! This book is taking forever. It's not a bad book. I do really like it and I'm enjoying it. I think my problem is that each chapter is either present or past. I can only read one chapter at a time. I get sucked into the story and have to take a breath.

What's Up Next
These two books came in from the library this week.
Cryer's CrossThe Lover's Dictionary: A Novel


chicfit

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading "Matched" by Ally Condie. The first few chapters really sucked me in...but then it got kinda boring. Took 175 pages or so to suck me in again. I had put it aside for a little while and I read something else. Why did I stick with it...I really don't know. I read so many great reviews on it.....

    It's picked up now though...so I think the last 100 pages will go by fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful amount of awesomeness for one week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stephanie - This is how Juliet is for me. I'm totally sucked in now

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!