Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (12 of 2011)



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books

This meme is a great way to start the week and add some great books to your to-read list. I love looking at what everyone is reading.
Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!!

What I Finished
Juliet by Anne Fortier
Juliet

The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan
The Lover's Dictionary: A Novel

Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Cryer's Cross

What I Am Reading
Safe by Aviva Bel'Harold
Safe: a novel
picture from Chapters.ca
I picked this book up when I met the author randomly at Chapters. She signed it for me!
I put it on the shelf and got pulled away from it by other books. I recently started chatting with the author on twitter and had some guilt pangs for not reading her book. She's a local author, so I feel like I should finally read it and pimp it out on my blog a little.
I have a bunch of close friends who are going to do a book tour of it as well!

What's Up Next
If I StayShiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls)Romeo and Juliet

chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!