Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (9 of 2011)



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books

This meme is a great way to start the week and add some great books to your to-read list. I love looking at what everyone is reading.
Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!!

I seem to have picked some incredibly large books lately (for me anyways) and having trouble finishing anything quickly.

What I Finished
The Book Thief
The Book Thief

What I Am Reading

Juliet
Juliet
I have finally gotten around to focusing on Juliet. It's a great read so far it's just taking me a very long time to get through it. I'm hoping I can get halfway through this week at least.
 
Listening To
Vision in White (The Bride Quartet, #1)
Vision in White

My Knotties and I are reading Vision in White for our March book club book. I can't get enough of this book. It makes me so incredibly excited for my own wedding. I tear up all the time and grin like a fool on my commute. People in the cars next to me must think I'm crazy!

What's Up Next
I won't put anything here since I don't know if I'll get around to finishing anything this week.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I read The Book Thief a couple years ago and loved it. I haven't read the Nora Roberts book. I'll have to check that one out. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juliet is a book I have wanted to read, but have not gotten around to yet. Have a wonderful week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed The Book Theif. Have a fab week! My It's Monday is here

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!