Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (10 of 2011)



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books

This meme is a great way to start the week and add some great books to your to-read list. I love looking at what everyone is reading.
Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!!

I'm not sure what is going on with my reading, but I feel like I'm putting more time in and getting less read.
What a complex!
What I Finished
I have no book to put here!
*single tear*

What I Am Reading

Juliet
Juliet
I have finally gotten around to focusing on Juliet. It's a great read so far it's just taking me a very long time to get through it. I'm hoping I can get halfway through this week at least.
Listening To
Vision in White (The Bride Quartet, #1)
Vision in White

I'm still listening to this one in the car. I'm halfway through and I'm really into it. I'm even starting to react to the characters! I think I've said "what a b***h!" a few times regarding the main characters mother and boyfriends ex.
Nora Roberts certainly knows how to write. I love it!
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3)
Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
I'm loving this book! I lost quite a lot of sleep over it Friday night. Still only half done, but it's exciting!
What's Up Next
Hopefully I can finish these 3 in the next week and then I'll be reading some of the library books I have in.
Shiver will be a quick read, so I'll throw it on here as well.
Cryer's CrossShiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls)


chicfit

6 comments:

  1. I hope you're able to get a lot of reading accomplished this week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read Juliet and one cannot go wrong with Harry Potter. Enjoy your books and your week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fab week! See what I'm reading here and don't forget to join in Read My Review, which this week has a Cute and Fluffy theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Wake Trilogy but Cryer's Cross didn't do it for me this time.

    My Post

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/03/read-reading-and-going-to-read-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the Harry Potter series! The prisoner of Azkaban was one of my favorites of the whole series. Have you read them before, or is this your first time reading the HP series?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the first read of Harry Potter. I've seen the first two movies but now refuse to watch the rest until I finish the series.
    They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!